We have a full range of passenger shelters, walkways, trolley parks, bicycle shelters, bus stops and time-table cases are designed, manufactured and installed to the highest quality, now incorporating the latest in LED technology, solar powered options and real-time information. Customers choose Mallatite for our diverse range and flexible approach, with each design specifically focused in providing passenger safety and comfort wherever the location. All structures are manufactured using aluminium which carries a 10 year guarantee. Glazing is toughened glass to BS6206. Anti-vandal GRP panels are also available for those vulnerable areas. Full project management is available including co-ordination of civil and electrical work where required. For more information on Passenger shelters see separate leaflet.
- 240V mains supply from approved source - 1 2V or 24V option
- Solar powered option.
- Cabling is housed in fully secure conduit within the structure.
- Electrical equipment located within an independent free-standing enclosure, or in a sealed opening within the Shelter leg.
- Roof panels with aluminum support arches
- Bronze, Clear or opaque polycarbonate panels. I Barrel, Peak, or Flat roof Systems
- Half moon end panels customised to our client’s specification.
Integrated gutter prevents water cascading onto shelter users and passers by. The water is channelled within the structure to a safe outlet.
All painted surfaces are UV stabilised polyester powder coating offering 10-year protection guarantee and aesthetic functionality. All products can be tailor-made to suit our customer’s corporate theme, and suit both Urban and Rural applications.
- Incorporating Real-time information
- Perch or bench seats
- Timetable Cases
- Advertising displays
- Internal lighting
- LED Technology for internal lighting
Galvanized sockets concreted in place below ground level, leave a neat finish. Shelters can also be mounted on base plates fixed at ground level. Both foundation systems allow for the shelter to be removed at any time in the future and to be relocated.
- High strength and durable aluminium extrusions and castings
- Stainless steel tamper proof fixings
- Fluted extrusion to be both visually attractive and to discourage graffiti
From concept to completion we recognise the need to provide its customers with the highest level of service. Through the utilization of trained personal we offer full project management facilities which include the coordination of civil and electrical work.