Mallatite Limited, manufacturers of street lighting and highways equipment, are seeking to appoint a Field Sales Engineer to cover Wales & South West.
Applicants shall have a broad experience of products such as Roads & Area Lighting, Lanterns, Columns, Signage, Bollards, ANPR, Traffic Counters, V.M.S Signage, Traffic Control and Management Equipment together with an established customer portfolio across, contracting, house builders, local and central government.
· Selling into Local Authorities and main contractors for highway electrical products.
· Establishing new customer relationships, and maintaining existing relationships.
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
· Calculating client quotations.
· Offering after-sales support services.
· A strong technical awareness of product and design standards.
· A high level of literacy and numeracy.
· The ability to learn about new products quickly, and adapt to a changing marketplace.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· A positive, professional, customer focused approach.
· The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
· A demonstrable track record within sales through hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
· Resilience and tenacity.
· Negotiation skills.
· Ability to provide regular sales forecasts and reports.
· A full driving licence.
Suitable candidates would ideally be domicile in Cardiff, Taunton or Exeter.
A generous package commensurate with a FTSE 250 PLC business is offered to the successful team player, demonstrating a strong mind-set with robust commercial skill set and a self-motivated desire to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV together with a covering letter indicating current salary for the attention of Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th March 2018.