We offer a full range of Aluminium lighting columns all uniquely extruded and conical in shape, available in a selection of size options from 2m – 15m. The range is available as passively safe or hinged columns and with flange plate or cranked root base to suit bespoke requirements.
Furthermore, Mallatite can offer a comprehensive range of Aluminium columns which are fully compliant with BSEN40:2002 and with the passively safe testing regulations as outlined in BS EN12767 (HE, NE & LE).
Features of the range:
- Manufactured from 6000 series aluminium alloy.
- Integral bracket or post top applications - For post top applications, a spigot or tapered finish of 76mm or 120mm is provided
- Thermoplastic anti-corrosion root treatment applied internally and externally.
- Fitted with expanded inner tube (Type 5) door reinforcement
- Flush fitted, interchangeable door with twin lock to ensure maximum protection.
- Columns supplied in a brushed finish.
- Mitred anti-rotation spigot as standard.
- Industry leading laser profile interchangeable doors.