As technology advances, so will our commitment in providing the next generation signal and signage systems on our transportation infrastructure.
LRT Tram Signals
- Traditionally supplied as an Halogen Lamp system, Signature are now able to offer an LED version which offers excellent signal clarity and long-term overall cost savings.
- The Mallatite LRT tram signals offers a choice of 5 symbols which can be selected from one signal unit and can be used as a stand alone unit or as a traffic signal assembly.
- Remote tram signal monitoring fitted as standard.
- Protected emergency exits eg Fire, Ambulance and Police Stations. Airport runways and perimeter tracks. Opening or Swing Bridge approaches. Construction and Factory sites e.g. internal rail networks and gantry crane networks
- Durable and sturdy in construction, the standard Red/Red/Amber Wig-Wag Signal can be also be supplied as a Vertical Unit - Red/Red.
- Type Approved
- Pedestrian Warning Device can be supplied with 150mm diameter warning bell, or 2-channel warbler with adjustable volume on each channel.
- Lamp Monitoring unit
- Manual or Automatic Control equipment supplied to customer requirements Standard 200mm diameter lens or 300mm option.
- Barrier System options
Livestock (Cattle) Crossing Equipment
Designed in accordance with the DOT requirements these units comply with DoT specification MCE
0148. Siting of the signals is normally on either side of the road and in advance of the crossing.
Approved for use on Public Road, this type of equipment is widely used in other livestock crossing applications such as racecourses.
- Signal: DoT approved standard Polycarbonate Signal Head with 2 x 200mm Amber lenses using either High intensity 50W tungsten halogen lamps or LED option. Signals supplied complete with backing board.
- Switch: By key switch mounted in a weather-proof box on pole. Flashing time can be preset from 30 to 300 seconds in 30 second steps.
- Pole: 114mm diameter 4.5 OAL (600pc) Height to accommodate signal and 600mm sign. Flasher: To diagram 4005 of T.S.R.G.D.
- Controller: Housed in unused central lens aperture with lockable door.
- Connections: Signal connections under removal pole pole cap as standard traffic signal Cable entry in base of pole
- Options: Solar power option available with LED optics. Remote switching unit available fitted with lamp monitoring.
- Approved to MCE 0148A - TSRGD 1981