Internal Sales Engineer (Oldbury)
Mallatite Limited, a specialist manufacturer & stockist distributor of street lighting and highways equipment is seeking to appoint an Internal Sales Engineer, based from our service centre in Oldbury.
Applicants shall have a broad experience of products such as Roads & Area Lighting, Lanterns, Columns, Signage, Bollards, V.M.S & Signage, together with an established customer portfolio across, contracting, house builders, local and central government.
· Selling into Local Authorities and main contractors for highway electrical products.
· Establishing new customer relationships, and maintaining existing relationships.
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
· Calculating client quotations.
· Offering after-sales support services.
· A strong technical awareness of product and design standards.
· A high level of literacy and numeracy.
· The ability to learn about new products quickly, and adapt to a changing marketplace.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· A positive, professional, customer focused approach.
· The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
· A demonstrable track record within sales through hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
· Resilience and tenacity.
· Negotiation skills.
· Ability to provide regular sales forecasts and reports.
· A full driving licence is preferred
A generous package commensurate with a major PLC business is offered to the successful team player, demonstrating a strong mind-set with robust commercial skill set and a self-motivated desire to succeed.
If you would like to apply for either position, please forward a current CV together with a covering letter for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 31st May 2019.